Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Pep is done as top tier. He knows it and that is why he decided to sign a new contract imo.

I actually thought we played okay, good in the first half but it was just one of those days. Spurs with the usual boring Mourinho set up that got us on the sucker punch twice. I can’t really pick a man of the match but it certainly won’t be Eddie who had two rushes of blood to the head and ended up gifting them two goals surging out when he really didn’t need to. Still time this season lads.
I admire your optimism! There was only one team who was boring today and it was us.

Some good performances, unfortunately none of them for us. Second half was a joke. Cancelo was alright but rest of them were meh at best. Ederson needs to stay on his line as costing too many goals now. Thank god we are locked out and don't have to watch this poor man's version of back passing football.

I like Rodri but I wonder if Pep does not have a Fernandinho type of midfielder to help prevent counter attacks it doesn’t matter what we do, even with improved central defenders.

Someone in the Pep-extension thread said Pep might have taken us as far as he can. I’m beginning to think he was right.

Nothing going forward, and 70 minutes in with no subs. The same fucking guy was moaning about three subs not being enough because of the pandemic.

Has Pep lost his fucking mind? He is absolutely clueless these days. And his fucking assistant Lillo has only made us worse.
It’s been a bit of a sluggish start hasn’t it, We don’t seem to have the same fluidity in attack. Teams have parked the bus against us plenty and at one time we had the answers. Now it seems we don’t. Hopefully Foden and Torres and develop this season and start doing the damage for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.