Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Mahrez and Bernardo offer nothing and no goal threat
Ferran is working his way in
Basically Jesus and kdb were our only chance today and it didn’t click
So one dimensional and boring it hurts

Was called a Dipper at start of this season when I said we would be no where near the league this season. All that has been wrong with the team for last 18 months was there for all to see again tonight. Will be a great achievement get top 4 with this squad. It’s the worst we have had in a decade! We are arsenal 10 years ago. Flat track bullies who will beat the cannon fodder in the league and play nice but a lot of the time ineffective football!

We produce utter garbage like that yet we spent the summer chasing Messi! What the hell is going on at our club?

We are no threat through the middle any longer. The ”David Silva” position is empty. Not even Kev goes there any longer. Easy for the opposition to let the ball go out to the useless Mahrez and hit us on the counter. Very very worrying development, no signs of things getting better either.

Someone in the Pep-extension thread said Pep might have taken us as far as he can. I’m beginning to think he was right.

Nothing going forward, and 70 minutes in with no subs. The same fucking guy was moaning about three subs not being enough because of the pandemic.

Has Pep lost his fucking mind? He is absolutely clueless these days. And his fucking assistant Lillo has only made us worse.
This is it. Everything else just follows from here. We could have played 3 more hours and not score. There was not a single clear cut chance recorded for the entire match that I could remember.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.