Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Absolute shambles of a performance. Didn't look like even coming close to testing their keeper. This side is a joke in the final third. Seriously pissed off with watching this crap now every week. Fucking sort it out Pep

Spurs had a plan & executed it. Mike Dean played his part.

To be fair they defended really well. Kane & Son are lethal too if you give them a sniff.

I think we played well first half, if the goal wasn't disallowed it's a different game.

Second half we were poor though. Ederson didn't do well for either goal. Not sure what Mahrez needs to do to get dropped, Bernardo poor also. The biggest flaw with Pep for me is that he doesn't seem very pragmatic, it's like he thinks that his way is correct and doesn't need changing even if things are not working. To wait until after 70 mins to make any changes is almost criminal, having said that the subs did nothing when they came on, so perhaps that's why he was reluctant to change it.

18 months of poor football. Any other manager would be under pressure, yet we offer ours a new two year contract with a £5m pay rise.
that second half was shocking, again.

I think that is 8 shots and 6 goals in 3 games for them we have 2 goals from over 60 shots. However in the important stats our number of passes and possession have battered them every time.

Predictable - sorry to say. Look at the stats and it looks like countless games we’ve had recently -

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.