Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

1 nil down Peps constantly moaning about 5 subs and protecting players, we have Foden, Aguero and Sterling on the benxg and he waits until the 72ns min when we concede again to male the changes.

He took the piss tonight
Bang on.. it needed changing at 45 mins yet he persisted with the same non-existent tactics

Where to start?

Mahrez and Bernardo need shipping out. They bring fuck all to a game.

Pep only has one way of playing and never ever, ever learns that teams just need to sit back and then hit one long ball. So called best manager in the world can't anticipate that???

Pep only ever reacts to things in the game. Almost everyone knew a 2nd goal for them was coming and we needed changes. He waits until they score to change it. Not good enough.

That the club needs a 34 year old Messi to come help us shows how, with some exceptions like Torres, our recruitment and squad management has been piss poor.

Spuds have had 11 men behind the ball there’s no space left to work in its the problem we have every week. There is no imagination or pace to break down the wall to make it worse Rodri or Gundo, or both of them slow it down, then Mahrez does what he does and everyone knows what it is Bernie is a one season wonder and Kev is trying too hard. Phil is still young and will be inconsistent Raz is an enigma Then we play a left back at right back coupled with the players are all knackered and Pep has no time to work with them, it’s play, recover and travel Spurs were basically shit anyone could organise a team to do what they do for me it’s not the football I want to see fuck Mourinho he’s the anti-Christ of football

After that you single out Kev?
I despair.

Yes is that a problem?

I would say Jesus and Cancelo played well and everyone else was average or worse.

Kevin had the ball in dangerous positions 5 or 6 times today and did fuck all with it every time.

Same old result, they have a couple of shots and score two goals. We’re toothless up front, and Ederson needs to learn to stay on his line. He’s cost us a lot of games by charging out like a mad man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.