Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Winning or qualifying for fuck all playing like that, utter shite from start to finish, ah well at least we won the possession trophy. Held my typing/tonguing for too long but watching that with my son was fuckin embarassing. What the fuck has happened to us. Can just about stomach a loss when we go out in a blaze of glory but there's no fight or scrap to even cheer for.

I remember losing 3-4 to the rags but the way we fought back, and battled, and fought and played them cunts off the field was a joy to behold. I didn't even feel the loss as much as we went out like Spartan warriors. Even the Chelsea fans I was watching with were fucking glowing at our never say die attitude that night. This was the complete opposite of that. Tedious, predictable, pedestrian shite.

We need a rocket or some PEDS soon or it's going to be a long and frustrating season if it's not already one already. Come on CITY for FFS let's get going!!

Pretty poor city.no plan b.loads of possession created nothing.mahrez not good enough.doesnt create a thing.bernardo out of position.ederson a liability with a high back line.kyle walker clueless.pep not good enough.his tactics are woeful.spurs just sat back.maybe city being the away team just sit back hit them on the break.we play into everybody’s hands attacking.pep has been worked out by most teams he needs to evolve but sadly maybe too stubborn.no top 4 this year & hopefully pep walks.a contract means nothing

Apart from Eddy I'm not sure if any of Peps signings have really worked, hate to say it, the players we have had to replace have been replaced by worse players.
I wouldn’t mention Eddy after today haha. But yeah the players we’ve signed too replace ones who left/leaving are crap.

Feel like I've been watching the same game for two years. Bored of it and genuinely starting to feel like I won't bother watching.
Was posting on here, rather than watch the final minutes of the game / pain. We could have played all night and wouldn’t have scored. Three minutes, i was grateful for.
Agree about the sentiment i.e. same old, same old. Side to side, side to side, lose the ball and conceed off the first chance. No changes until it is far too late. Ederson dropping a few wotsits....again. I am seriously starting to worry about him.
There were zero positives from tonight and Pep needs to wake up and smell the coffee here because the plan is no longer working. Doubtless he’ll say he was really happy with the performance and these things can happen, but he’s the only one thinking it.

We are winning nothing this year......utter disgrace....No excuses...everybody is back...and they serve up that...

Ederson had 2 things to do and fucked them both, both through his legs running out like a chicken with no head. We wouldn't have scored playing until next Wednesday either. Spurs are fucking ordinary that's all. Done the same thing to us 4 times on the trot and we haven't won one. That's on us. I'm fucking pissed off with that, 20 shots to their 2.
Story of our season. Something needs to change. The dynamics of our play are broken.!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.