Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Deluded if he thinks we can win the CL, but the way it’s going, winning it will be the only way we will be in it next season

well yeah, for not refreshing the forward line with someone who can put the ball in the net consistently.,
If we did that and let goals in people would say why didn’t we refresh the defense when it was a bigger problem. We get chances but we don’t finish them. Don’t think we could get defense and a new forward line with all the lockdowns etc. plus a quality one would be pretty expensive. Idk it’s not as easy as fifa career and you buy people lol

an overhaul is absolutely needed

this team is a busted flush.......it is too imbalanced and lightweight - with zero drive and fight

Compare Kompany, Yaya, Zabba, Prime Aguero and Ferna to what we have now -- they simply dont compare

Rodri is a consistent problem and the other option is no better
No let back for 3 seasons
B.Silva going backwards
Mahrez should be sold immediately

Our inverted wingers are a huge negative and our high fullbacks are not causing the opposition any issues BUT causing us all sorts of problems

Lots of possession and create very very little of note.

This was coming last season and now its well and truly imbedded .........it was constantly talked about in the sumer transfer threads that we needed more -we got the centre half but Torres hasnt replaced a peak Sane and wont, our midfield is wide open with Ferna now too old to start and leaving either an option fo GUndogan or Rodri (both who are shit)....an ageing Aguero not replaced and Mahrez stinking out the place nearly everytime he steps on the field

We won finish top 4 this season -not even close Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea ,Leicester all clearly better than us.

we are nearer to utd's level than we are to those 4

I've almost, almost had it. It's like a broken record with Spurs, two shots on target, two goals. Us... more possession than a dog with a bone but completely toothless in attack, where it really matters. Mahrez should not have come out for the 2nd half and there were plenty of loose passes in our defensive 3rd which Spurs grabbed and we lost momentum. I don't want to say it but the title's over for me. And I said we would murder these in the pre-match. Just goes to show what I know, don't get fooled by great international performances thinking they will transition into the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.