Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Too slow with the ball, not aggressive enough without it, can't stop teams breaking on us, can't stop them scoring when they do. Other than that another good performance.

Why does he go on about needing 5 subs and then only make 2 in a game we're losing?

Why take Aguero all the way to London rather than leaving him to train in Manchester if you're not going to bring him in in a game where we needed a goal?

Really looking forward to another 2 years of us slowly passing the ball about.

Wasn't worried at 1-0 as we were by far the better team but after the goal was disallowed we were pretty dreadful. Spurs were nothing more than average but we kept trying to walk it in.

p.s Can the real Kevin De Bruyne please stand up. He has been awful for weeks and get a pass on here, he's supposed to be our best player and needs to show it.
I think the captaincy is weighing on him,Captain should be a defender,has a better view of the development of the game.

Something has to change, we have some brilliant players but this isn't working and it's not a one off. I really think we need a fresh start and a new way of playing Pep needs to figure it out and make the necessary changes. It was bound to happen that teams would figure out our way so now it has to change for me. The players have the intelligence to adapt. I worry the longer this goes on the more the players lose confidence and the worse it will get.

Two very poor decisions by Ederson

Not enough urgency

Mahrez slows down the game so much it’s like watching it in rewind

Crying out for Phil and we wait until it’s too late

We sign Son and Kane please

The frustrating part is that we know how well we can play !

1st half we were actually good, but 2nd half we were pathetic

Think we need to stop playing wingers. Nothing happens when the ball goes out wide. Better to try through the middle with like a 4-2-3-1 setup. Unfortunately we don’t have 4-3-3 material when for example Sterling is on the left and FFS is to the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.