Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

No imagination , no penetration , no guile , and no bollocks , Mourinho's lot worked their socks off for that result whilst we played pretty football around the 18 yard box , how can a team with so much individual talent create so little ? We need players like Bernardo , Torres , Mahrez , Jesus beating players , taking them on , they just go for the easy ball, frustrating watching a team underwhelm and under perform like that .

True. But depends on what "orders" or script they are playing to

8 games played and we’ve dropped points in 5 of them already. That’s unacceptable with the squad we have and money we’ve spent in the summer. These problems have been around for 18 months and our manager has been given a new 2 year extension.
Apart from Eddy I'm not sure if any of Peps signings have really worked, hate to say it, the players we have had to replace have been replaced by worse players.

In January yes that’s this January we need Leo and Martinez can you see this Cheeky

Deja vue again. That was turgid pap again, this team is seriously lacking its mojo.
Mahrez was guff again, as was Bernado. We're not scoring goals because players like them are offering g zip all creativity.
I've had enough of Ederson, makes so many wrong decisions these days and how many shots go through his legs?...a bang average goalkeeper.
I didn't think Spurs were that good, they didn't need to be today.
Our build up play was slow and predictable, the wide players couldn't get the ball into the box. At this rate we have a fight on our hands to finish top 4. Very disappointing showing again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.