Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Not great, Pep needs to fuck off Lilo Lil’ because I haven’t seen a convincing performance since he’s been no.2.

....anyway, I’m opening the wine & I’m already lit.

Pathetic but utterly predictable. 22 shots to 4 and lost again. 3 wins in 8 PL games, he is lucky he got an extension and not the sack. All this is on Pep and his coaching team. Nothing has improved in 18 months bar throwing money at it. We could play till Wednesday and not score.
need a keeper who can make saves, Rodri, Mahrez, Cancelo, Silva not 1st team material and god knows what is up with us in the final third, we need clinical finishers. We have technical players but if we cannot score we will not win.
I think top 4 is beyond us this season, that’s how bad we are

Wasn't worried at 1-0 as we were by far the better team but after the goal was disallowed we were pretty dreadful. Spurs were nothing more than average but we kept trying to walk it in.

p.s Can the real Kevin De Bruyne please stand up. He has been awful for weeks and get a pass on here, he's supposed to be our best player and needs to show it.
After that you single out Kev?
I despair.

Pep's fault that our best players played like dickheads today, is it?

Laporte and Eddie need to be dropped IMO, they've gotten a free ride for too long.

Kevin had several chances and fucked them all up. I expect it from Mahrez, not from him.

Staggeringly poor. A mess from back to front.

No cohesion, no creatively, no leadership. Too many passengers....Bernardo and Mahrez.

De Bruyne wants to do everything himself and looks to me as though he just does not trust one or two of his team mates. I can't blame him.

22 shot at goal - I cannot remember LLoris making anything more than a routine save.

Something needs to change as this has been going on for far too long. Teams will continue to sit in and allow us all the possession we want, but we won't do anything with it. All the attacks just fizzle out. Time and again we pass the ball back to where it came from. There's no threat from wide, in behind, no physical dominance in the area, fuck all bodies in the box. It's just fucking gash.

I'm off to fill my wine glass up. Fuck it, I might just sup from the bottle.

Peps post match comments " so so proud of my players, twenty attempts to their three, we try so so hard to score, we need to be cleverer in their box" blah fucking blah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.