Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

No reaction at all that second half and that is a worry. We look nothing more than a mid table team at present, and that isn't worthy of Pep getting this new deal

Pep doesn’t deserve a new contract.city & peps tactics been poor for two years.pep doesn’t have the luxury of a Messi to dig him out of the shit.mahrez not good enough.

6 points behind Leicester and 4 behind Southampton. Joke.

They say never look at the table until ten games in.

Think I’ll give it a pass.

Ederson -- 1 played like a ghost

Walker -- 3 gave ball away and was nowhere to be seen for 2nd goal

Dias & Laporte -- 5 other than 1st goal i thought they were ok

Cancelo -- 5 we still need a LB

Rodri -- 6 did ok

B.Silva -- 4 shit, did nothing

KDB -- 5 below average

Mahrez -- 3 did fuck all

Torres -- 3 ok 20 minutes then didn't notice him

Jesus -- 7 honestly (imo) our best player and worked his bollocks off.

Subs did fuck all either but can't really blame them.

Absolutely shit and proof it's not just Mahrez. Players can have a bad game but whilst Mahrez is around it goes unnoticed.

So frustrating how our goals have dried up.
Bit generous for Mahrez I'd give 2 max. Jesus's work rate disguises how easy he is to control up against physical defenders.5 for me. Not sure what Ederson did to get 1.

Totally predictable as usual against them twats

Domination.. loads of chances missed... fucked over by a wanker of a ref.. concede ridiculous goals

could have written the script

and it will be a bad day for football if that spurs team wins silverware. He’s taken park the bus anti football to a completely new level
Mate, they’ve been smashing goals in in other games. He knows when to shut up shop. That was a Maureen masterclass from back in the day. We couldn’t played all weekend and still not found a way through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.