Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Remember the days of Sane and Sterling pulling the ball back from the by line, where are they now? Out to Mahrez on the right, he cuts inside to the masses, Torres or Cancelo on the lef5 vice versa.
And as for wanting 5 subs, we played one game plus another 72 minutes with only one substitution.
Our football is on another level to what Spurs can produce, but it counts for nothing if you don't get the results.

I hate to think what we would look like if Pep didn't think he deserved a new contract:-)

Same shit different day.
I was seriously expecting a fiery performance today after Pep finally deciding he was up for it. What a fcukin letdown. Ah well, contracts mean fcuk all but at least the extension bought a little stability.

Unless we carry on in this vein...

Absolute crap. Same old same old every fucking game. Loads of pointless possession with no end result. Every team manages to outwit us these days. Our manager has been found out. But hey, let’s give the useless arrogant tosser a new two year contract. If any of us were so poor at our daily jobs we’d be sacked. Rodri is supposed to be Ferna’s replacement, but Ferna at his age now would do a far better job than him. Everyone knows that Kane now drops into that hole, so why wasn’t Rodri sat on him instead of being a further 20yds up the field? Especially when he runs through porridge to get back. Ferna would never let that happen. So why isn’t the manager telling him to sit in his defensive midfield role and let nothing pass him? We are now a very boring predictable team. No one fears us anymore. Will Pep change that? I don’t think so.
You are a total fool.

No mate 15 months Is not a blip. Same should go for managers as goes for players.. would I sell Bernie? Yep. So why not think Pep is done?
You inferred that Pep sign his new contract because he knows he’s done That was the shit

But that's the thing, we didn't play bad in the first half. Bottom line, it is difficult to beat a team that puts 10 men behind the ball. There isn't a way of play we can change to discourage this. Teams know they are inferior to us if they come out and play so they sit back. We are just missing that bit of special quality at the moment, I'm all for sitting Mahrez if we have someone better to come in, but his guile unfortunately is needed even though at this time he is not producing.

I agree on the subs though, not sure why he isn't using them!
What guile? He offers nothing. Every single team plays the same way against us and we have no answer to it.

It’s not bad luck anymore. It happens too often for it to be bad luck

But not gonna panic yet. We’ve had a ridiculously hard first 8 games. Played 5 away and played 3 of the top 4 plus Arsenal and Wolves. All these without a striker on the pitch most of the time

We’ve got Burnley and Fulham both at home in our next 2 games. I’m expecting 2 huge wins, which might get our confidence and self belief back

you don’t understand football then
Are you saying Jesus is ready to take up Agüero's place as our main striker? If No then he is just a not good enough backup.how many times has he stepped in to change the game for us in important matches ?

We are way too predictable. Everyone in league knows how we will approach the match. This has been going since last season and we are now approaching our full strength squad. Not sure from where change will come
We have always been predictable but we had the class to take teams apart .we are really missing David silva and what he brought to the team .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.