Pep's contract situation

feels like Pep is done tbh.

Not sure what changed with him over the last year and a half.

During our successful 2 seasons,he kicked every Ball on the touchline,living it,breathing it.Constantly gesticulating to the players.

Players didn't track back,they were benched.

last season it felt like all of them took a sabbatical,including Pep.None of us begrudged them that after the previous 2 seasons.

This season Pep just looks mostly disinterested.Sitting in the Dug out looking at his Watch,watching the team play mostly the same way they have for the last 18 months.Point blank refusing to make any changes until it is too late.When he does rouse from his slumber,it is never to address our obvious on field deficiencies,it is usually to compound them even further.It can not be me the only one who is getting tired of it.

Pep treatment of Foden also seriously pisses me off.I feel like Pep is making a point of not making him an integral part of our team.MSM are all in agreement that Foden is one of the best talents in English Football,"And yes he is that good".Our team is screaming for youth,and energy and drive to play Pep demanding game.Yet inexplicably Pep overlooks him pretty much every game,favouring players doing fuck all every week.WTf is going on ?,Serling,and KDB are blowing out of their arses,and he still refuses to give Foden more game time.Does he not rate the highly rated English talent ?

My concern now is we will bring in Messi on £500,000 a week ,and Foden will be pushed further down the line for the next 2 years.

Phil could walk in to any team in the Premier League.
Yawn, rawk misses you

Sack the bald fraud and get Mancini back on a 10 year deal. sorted.
I hope you're being ironic calling him a bald fraud, otherwise we can count you as part of the many poor fans grossly influenced by our media (and I apologise for this comment if you are being ironic).

Why? Changing managers worked for us before, it's worked for Chelsea over the years, it's worked for Bayern and Barca and Real.
I don't agree with sacking Pep at all, but I agree with this point here. If the players are good enough then eventually at least one manager will know what they're doing and get it right. Despite what people think the general recruitment in the team has been strong for a decade now and with the level of investment we'll always be in a good position.

I hope you're being ironic calling him a bald fraud, otherwise we can count you as part of the many poor fans grossly influenced by our media (and I apologise for this comment if you are being ironic).
I tend to call him a bald fraud when we get beat. Someone has to take the blame for me sulking like a big girl ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.