Diego Maradona

Single handedly won napoli the title against the best defensive lineups in the world. Baresi costacurta, maldini etc.

Rip legend. The best ever.

The greatest player who ever played the game and we will never see a talent like that again. He single handedly took a mediocre Argentina team in 86 and won the World Cup with them and very nearly did it again 4 years later . When he went to Napoli he turned a mid table team into one of Italy’s elite and he was that loved by the Neapolitans that a lot of them cheered for Argentina against there own country in the semi final . RIP crazy Diego you magician .

This is sad news today, despite his flaws. I think when he was kicked out of the 94 World Cup the drugs were to get his weight down, not improve his performance - he didn't need anything for that....

P.S. Imagine the statistics he would have had if VAR was around back then.....
He used to have 2 injections before every game so he could play because his ankles were kicked to pieces

Very sad news indeed. Every decade comes along a football genius and he was another. Unfortunately he split fans opinions.

One of, if not the best player ever

Very sad at Diego Maradona's passing away at 60. Whatever his flaws he was loved and admired by so many of us. Couldn't help but forgive him for that Hand of God goal because of the person he was - a mischievous, generous of spirit and a giver of great joy. What a great, great player, perhaps the greatest. Rest in peace.

Well it didn't take long
d3ad21b4782704a66482ca8f2ffda27e.jpg

This is exactly why I loved him, the best football player I've ever seen with almost God-given talent, fallible in so many ways but still immensely charismatics, but most of all because he had cojones to kick shit out of these Bilbao butchers in 1984, who almost ended his career. After this he had to be shipped out of Spain, because Goikotxea and co would probably murder him in the next match. RIP comrade!

Including kicking a bloke in the head whilst he's on the floor.

Cunts trick.

Really surprised at your response, Ill informed reply , could be straight out of the Mail or Telegraph. As with a huge number of geniuses the pressure and expectations lead them down dark paths . Watch a couple of the documentaries about him and see the pressure he was constantly under , talent wise he was from a different planet .
Are you saying all the world-class, true world-class legends were drug takings cheats on the quiet?

Or am I also being ill-informed in my reply?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.