#5 | John Stones - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because it’s acceptable that you hit form every 3 years. He was outstanding today and decent midweek but let’s not just write off what’s gone before.
He is still a young CB with talent to burn. He suffered a run of injury and personal issues, some of his own making, but we have a player, just one who needs the support that Pep is clearly prepared to give.

Delighted for him I really do wonder if the arrival of Dias and Ake has actually helped him rather than pushed him closer to the door. Carry on like that and he will be playing alot of football this season not only for City but for England.

Delighted for him I really do wonder if the arrival of Dias and Ake has actually helped him rather than pushed him closer to the door. Carry on like that and he will be playing alot of football this season not only for City but for England.
Southgate hardly fills me with hope.....but he should 100% be in the starting 11 for his country.At the 2018 WC he was our best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.