Liverpool v City 13.00 today.

Wow what skill! We have so many top young players hopefully they’ll get involved in the next two champ games and the cup games.
He’s already a level above this standard. I’m not saying that because he scored that goal but his all round play is much better than those around him. His passing is incisive, he make good decisions, he works hard and he has real end product.

He needs a carefully chosen loan in January or we have to find room for him in the first team squad (as in on the bench). We can’t let him stagnate.

Positively I’m really liking what I’m seeing from the EDS coach. He’s finding good solutions with players. Bernarbe played left back today and look very good. He’s not going to make it here in attacking midfield but he might as a left back because there’s very little in front of him at first team level. Maresca also has us playing positively and it looks a big step forward compared to last year.

Have we got 2 Doyle's now ? One seemed to be playing for the U18's, and the other scored for the EDS, or is he some miracle worker and played for both at the same time ?

That's from reading the Academy twitter page.
We do indeed — we have a defender named Callum Doyle in the U18 team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.