Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much I would love to have Messi I’ve very much gone off the idea. Watching the highlights from the youth game on Saturday there’s plenty players there and currently at the club who can play in his position. I feel finances are needed elsewhere.

As much I would love to have Messi I’ve very much gone off the idea. Watching the highlights from the youth game on Saturday there’s plenty players there and currently at the club who can play in his position. I feel finances are needed elsewhere.
Finances for Messi have no impact on anyone else at the club. As for the youth players, the likes of Palmer and Delap are going to complain about Messi being here for probably 18mths-2y? I doubt it.

One conclusion I drew by reading between the lines of what Laporta offered up today, despite Brunati's comments recently, was that it is clear Leo already has one foot out the door. This coincides with the conclusion I drew with the timing of Messi's recent outburst & Pep's extension

Laporta saying he hopes there is still time to convince him speaks to both the election timing and the damage already done, preparing socis to the likelihood that Leo may indeed still leave but that he is best positioned to convince him. If he had the Messi card in his hand, he would play it

My educated guess, currently Leo is 60/40 to come to City but as Brunati said on Sunday things can change

One conclusion I drew by reading between the lines of what Laporta offered up today, despite Brunati's comments recently, was that it is clear Leo already has one foot out the door. This coincides with the conclusion I drew with the timing of Messi's recent outburst & Pep's extension

Laporta saying he hopes there is still time to convince him speaks to both the election timing and the damage already done, preparing socis to the likelihood that Leo may indeed still leave but that he is best positioned to convince him. If he had the Messi card in his hand, he would play it

My educated guess, currently Leo is 60/40 to come to City but as Brunati said on Sunday things can change
Leave messi aside, in my honest opinion Brunati is a fraud. Not even one of her prediction/information is accurate.

Perfect time for both parties to part.

The fact is Messi is 34 and past his very best, he is on crazy money, Barca need to rebuild and Messi is not going to be a part of that.

She's among a handful of journalists with better access to Messi than others for many years
Don't know about her access to messi but all the information she gave during messi saga was incorrect/inconsistent. (The flight information , she tweeted Messi has reached an agreement with city then she deleted it . Then claimed Pep has asked Messi to not leave barca, next city is not willing to pay any transfer fee for messi & they want messi free ) . She changed every statement.

Also according to her , messi and pep's path will never cross again.

Now situation can change. Difficult to take her seriously.

Not to forget the recent one where she claimed messi and laporta have had a conversion now laporta is denying that. :D

Last edited:
Don't know about her access to messi but all the information she gave during messi saga was incorrect/inconsistent. (The flight information , she tweeted Messi has reached an agreement with city then she deleted it . Then claimed Pep has asked Messi to not leave barca, next city is not willing to pay any transfer fee for messi & they want messi free ) . She changed every statement.

Also according to her , messi and pep's path will never cross again.

Now situation can change. Difficult to take her seriously.

Translated as 'I don't think it will happen but we'll see because it if does, I don't want to look like a knob'.

A tweet embodiment of sitting on the fence.

Translated as 'I don't think it will happen but we'll see because it if does, I don't want to look like a knob'.

A tweet embodiment of sitting on the fence.
Agreed. I think she is a fluke. Wouldn't take anything she says seriously. Not at all a legitimate source of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.