COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
England pillar 1 & 2 testing:

Last 5 days 275, 109 v 308, 240 v 264, 297 v 250, 086 v (yesterday) 170, 750.

A big fall but not quite to the degree of Scotland % wise.

Still suspect cases are about to go up in next few days to compensate.

A tattoo big V on forehead would be easy to distinguish ??
I remember from my school days, prior to them dishing out the TB jab they did a skin test (Heaf test ?), if the "bumps" remained after a certain number of days you didn't need the jab, if they disappeared then you got jabbed. They could probably do something like that, failing that your tattoo idea seems OK to me.

Having great difficulty believing the regional scoreboard tonight. Suspect if any cases ARE missing the NW has lost the most into the ether.

But IF true numbers the NW today has an astonishing drop BELOW 1000. To the lowest total since early September. Hence my scepticism.

As it stands regional scoreboard:

LONDON 2069 - UP from 1639

MIDLANDS 1718 UP from 1169

NORTH EAST 528 - DOWN from 598.

YORKSHIRE 1119 - DOWN from 1181.

But NORTH WEST (apparently) just 802 - DOWN from 1346,

If credible and not caused by tests gone AWOL that is the first sub 1000 number in over two months and the lowest for three months.

Those are fewer cases in the whole North West than GM alone had two days ago which seems very hard to believe.

But IF it is for real then it is amazing news and the difference to London (tier 2 not tier 3) is going to be hard to sustain as credible by the politicians.

I don't understand why if vaccine can be ready in a few weeks... that we could be in a tier styled lockdown till april/may next year ?!

I understand logistics and distribution issues, but surely it can't take that long.

Having great difficulty believing the regional scoreboard tonight. Suspect if any cases ARE missing the NW has lost the most into the ether.

But IF true numbers the NW today has an astonishing drop BELOW 1000. To the lowest total since early September. Hence my scepticism.

mondays are always really low

then it's a big rise tomorrow

Well IF these numbers are true the news in GM is remarkable,

EVERY borough under 100. Even Manchester. And three boroughs in the 20s which we have not seen since late Summer.

Total in GM today of just 351 Down from 600 yesterday. This is 44% of the NW total. A new low for past few weeks.

3 wks v 2 wks v last wk v today GM case total: 1404 v 3858 (wk with student add ons) v 763 v 351 today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.