Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about her access to messi but all the information she gave during messi saga was incorrect/inconsistent. (The flight information , she tweeted Messi has reached an agreement with city then she deleted it . Then claimed Pep has asked Messi to not leave barca, next city is not willing to pay any transfer fee for messi & they want messi free ) . She changed every statement.

Also according to her , messi and pep's path will never cross again.

Now situation can change. Difficult to take her seriously.

Not to forget the recent one where she claimed messi and laporta have had a conversion now laporta is denying that. :D

I disagree, I think she covered it pretty well when you consider how things shifted constantly and that had nothing to do with her much less Messi. Would love to know the details of what Bartomeu scared Jorge Messi with in that infamous meeting that turned everything around

In September, even Pep's future was unclear and something she couldn't possibly weigh in on - journalists like her can only weigh in if they've been briefed. She has privileged access to Messi that many do not, not Guardiola

With a hotly contested & important election now in sight, I doubt very much Messi will weigh in unless something significant changes in which case Brunati or Uria will weigh in

She's among a handful of journalists with better access to Messi than others for many years
I don’t think she has access to Messi at all. She has access to people at the club and can’t tell when she’s being used and played with like most journalists covering football clubs

I disagree, I think she covered it pretty well when you consider how things shifted constantly and that had nothing to do with her much less Messi. Would love to know the details of what Bartomeu scared Jorge Messi with in that infamous meeting that turned everything around

In September, even Pep's future was unclear and something she couldn't possibly weigh in on - journalists like her can only weigh in if they've been briefed. She has privileged access to Messi that many do not, not Guardiola

With a hotly contested & important election now in sight, I doubt very much Messi will weigh in unless something significant changes in which case Brunati or Uria will weigh in
"journalists like her can only weigh in if they've been briefed" you can't possibly be that naïve.

Finances for Messi have no impact on anyone else at the club. As for the youth players, the likes of Palmer and Delap are going to complain about Messi being here for probably 18mths-2y? I doubt it.
What? Why do you think Messi will be in Man City for 2 years? What will happen after 2 years then? PR7 is 36 and he will still play for many years... „old” doesn’t exist when it comes to Messi.

What? Why do you think Messi will be in Man City for 2 years? What will happen after 2 years then? PR7 is 36 and he will still play for many years... „old” doesn’t exist when it comes to Messi.
Its been well reported Messi would be here for two years, he would then got to NYCFC.

Whilst we have no fans attending games we wont be signing Messi or committing to a deal as big as this financially.

Its been well reported Messi would be here for two years, he would then got to NYCFC.
that was in the summer. it would effectively be one year down. If and i stress If, those reported claims are in any way to be believed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.