Porto (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

I'm not saying there aren't plenty of divers in England but the pretend injuries and 20 rolls after a tackle seems to be a Latin American football culture trait.

And one player doing it can be annoying but these teams have 5/6 doing it.
Fair enough. I just can't get arsed about games of football like the one tonight. Everything I used to love about the game has disappeared. I don't think we'll ever see anything like we saw in 2011/12, 2017/18 or 2018/19 again. The people who run the game won't ever let it return to how it used to be.

As I said, the lines showed he was, but how many frames has the VAR operator advanced to show he was off?

Genuine answer is we don't know, and therein lies the crux of the problem. They could easily have rolled it back a few frames and shown him onside also.

IT'S SUBJECTIVE, and actually worse than the Assistant Referee making the decision.
As I keep saying its NOT VAR making the error but humans.

Job done, bring out the kids for the pre-Derby dead rubber.

But Iberian Burnley can **** right off.
Iberian Burnley, Sheffield United, Tottenham, Newcastle, Leicester etc, etc. It’s getting very predictable and very boring. Every team we play only has one plan - to stop us scoring.

A very frustrating evening.

I know we should be used to it by now; inferior opposition puts eleven men behind the ball, but it drives me crazy when a team has no ambition other than to stop us playing.

However, on the positive side, it was great to see Dinho get a full 90 minutes under his belt and Bernardo continue to regain his form. He really is almost back to his best.

Phil looked very sharp, especially in the first half and Dave was his usual strong presence in front of the back four.

Delighted that we took the point that ensures first place in the group, and therefore the second leg at home in the last 16.

We don’t have to spend 150m

Which world class strikers are available for under £75m.

Imo the only two world class strikers 'available' are Haaland and Mbappe and they would both be £100m.

Plus from what I have read on here, neither are interested in coming here anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.