Porto (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Job done against a side who wanted to fall over and not come out of their own half most of the game.

VAR missing when it could actually help us...imagine that but, right on it when its against us.

No injuries but would have expected at the very least Doyle & Ake to get a few mins & maybe even FFS to see if he's still on fire.

He rested main players and came up against a cheating 10 man defence. Did you see Saturdays game? Not checked your past comments but that is a very odd/suspicious thing to post as a city fan

Not really that odd. With the exception of few games we've been impotent in front of goal all season.

Offside decisions are based on technology which is inaccurate by up to 12 inches depending on camera frame rate (known) and relative player speed (unknown).

Offside decisions are subjective based on the computer operator`s choice of picture on which to draw lines and the positions on the bodies on which to draw those lines.

In't VAR Brilliant eh?

Thats as well but its something we`re going to have to put up with I`m afraid for the forseeable future.I don`t like it any more than others.
I hate it but it will stay. What I don’t get though is that they piloted it for a good while yet for handball and offside it just doesn’t work and has needed multiple rule tinkers.

those running the billion £ football industry are either massively incompetent or bent (leaving so much grey) or somewhere in between

They either make football a nine contact sport or book everyone who hits the ground that might in the long run stop the cheating and diving! Watch the games from before the 90’s in England and players tried there best to stay on there for 95% of the time then Europeans came over and made cheating part of the game.

Conceicao masterclass apparently...

Sold his soul to the devil convincing his players to join him in a journey without return. I'm sure he thinks it's worth it, but it never is...

That aside, if the match lasted three more minutes, Zaidou would have probably sent Phil to hospital. And us? Probably wondering if the ref or his linesman would even consider calling a foul. Which means I'm happy this match with these thugs is over...

Well done City, get back safe...
I’m not sure who Zaidou is. Is he the same player as Zanussi who literally assaulted Phil twice within a few minutes right in front of the officials and never even got a yellow card.

Which world class strikers are available for under £75m.

Imo the only two world class strikers 'available' are Haaland and Mbappe and they would both be £100m.

Plus from what I have read on here, neither are interested in coming here anyway.
Give serg’s injury record and pep’s inclination to rotate we need at least 3. They don’t have to be elite for the reasons you have in your previous post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.