Porto (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

The worst thing in that game, for me, was the ref letting them kick the fuck out of us. A couple of nasty ones too.
There’s a few of them should have been on yellow, early doors.
Their left full could have been sent off just on fouls on Foden alone.

I feel sorry for Jesus. Deserved that goal

A few decent performances.
A few not trying enough.
A few dreadful.

But hey-ho, job done.
He is classed as their top referee. He's one of the main people in their Man in the Middle documentary

Which world class strikers are available for under £75m.

Imo the only two world class strikers 'available' are Haaland and Mbappe and they would both be £100m.

Plus from what I have read on here, neither are interested in coming here anyway.

At this stage I'd have Edin back.

Conceicao masterclass apparently...

Sold his soul to the devil convincing his players to join him in a journey without return. I'm sure he thinks it's worth it, but it never is...

That aside, if the match lasted three more minutes, Zaidou would have probably sent Phil to hospital. And us? Probably wondering if the ref or his linesman would even consider calling a foul. Which means I'm happy this match with these thugs is over...

Well done City, get back safe...

Team played well as a whole and deserved a victory

Their keeper had a good game and won them a point. These things happen in football

Group topped and no injuries against a team as cynical as that

Not much more to write from that but I'm sure others will find something to moan about the team/players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.