Fulham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Fulham (H) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all know how they’ll set up and try to stifle us with a 5-4-1 defensive wall. They won’t press the ball until we are in the last third, as they have a probably researched how teams are effective against us by just packing the edge of the box and denying us space. It seems the normal now for teams to play this way against us.
It’s up to us to vary our game. We must take our chances today. Fulham had a win the other day, let’s not give them another scalp and make our return to the top 6 any more difficult than it already looks. We MUST get back to moving the ball forward quickly and being direct. Burnley were poor but we won’t get that many v Fulham.
Mahrez will obviously play after his hat trick,he MUST know when to release the ball and when to shoot, stop being greedy!
I would love to see another 4 or 5, but sadly I think we will struggle to get more than 2.
2-0 City.

Why does most of you think, that Sterling won´t start. He´s often benched in the past against Burnley, which is a very physical team and Sterling is definitly not a physical player.

I know he´s out of form, but we´ll need a fit and confident Raz if we want to get on the top of the league again and this game would be a good chance for him to pick up confidence.

And before the Burnley game everybody said, that Mahrez is out of form...he was one of the worst players against Spurs. Torres' performances weren't exactly breathtaking either. If someone has earned the right to start instead of him it´s Foden.

Full strength today as we can rest some for the cl tie mid week..

Wonder how Tosin plays today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.