Fulham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Fulham (H) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@paulchapo, @FantasyIreland and @plattlanebenches I am just having a dream, I’m not naive enough to think we will win 10-0 but if you can’t have a dream now and again, especially this year and as it is near Christmas, you have to admit that the pandemic and the uncertainty has got to you. :-)
It’s been a long time since we set foot in the hallowed stadium and I’m just having a laugh and a dream. One day it may come true. :-)

Stay safe, take care everyone.

You carry on with your dreams and let's hope we are all back freezing in the ground soon shouting, singing, moaning and celebrating together. I used to have dreams when we were getting turned over in the old third division that I'd live long enough to see us lift a trophy once more, even play in Europe again and hey they actually came true so we know now anything is possible.

@paulchapo oh yes those heady days when no one ever believed us but we still went on dreaming! 8 years ago today I was in Dortmund, you probably were as well, exploring the Christmas Market and received a phone call to say my first great-grandchild had arrived!! City in Europe and a great-granddaughter now there was a dream come true!! :-)

Stay safe, take care folks.

@paulchapo oh yes those heady days when no one ever believed us but we still went on dreaming! 8 years ago today I was in Dortmund, you probably were as well, exploring the Christmas Market and received a phone call to say my first great-grandchild had arrived!! City in Europe and a great-granddaughter now there was a dream come true!! :-)

Stay safe, take care folks.

Happy character building days.......I just wish they hadn't lasted so bloody long lol!

For me it was City v Barcelona. To see us play them in a competitive game and Messi live was incredible.

Stay safe and take care too.

Fulham aren't getting thrashed each week - last time they lost a league game by more than a single goal was back in September - 8 games ago.

And that's despite the penalties they keep missing.

Fair fucks to him. Players should be picked on form, not reputation.
He’s got to be consistent with it though.

I hope this view is now the benchmark, because it hasn’t been for a while. This approach should also go for a young player who might get a game in midweek against Marseille. Take your chance, play better than your team mate, whilst playing for everyone else, and stay in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.