Fulham (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Fulham (H) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@paulchapo, @FantasyIreland and @plattlanebenches I am just having a dream, I’m not naive enough to think we will win 10-0 but if you can’t have a dream now and again, especially this year and as it is near Christmas, you have to admit that the pandemic and the uncertainty has got to you. :-)
It’s been a long time since we set foot in the hallowed stadium and I’m just having a laugh and a dream. One day it may come true. :-)

Stay safe, take care everyone.
It did come true against Hudders, and that score was a lot less likely back then than us thrashing Fulham by 10 tomorrow. Here's hoping we do: )

It did come true against Hudders, and that score was a lot less likely back then than us thrashing Fulham by 10 tomorrow. Here's hoping we do: )
Right now the only team Id like to fully embarass like that would be Porto..

Oh and Stretford

Oh and Furloughpool

OK then fucking Tottenham as well, cunts :)

Last edited:
Yeah but they haven't played us yet this season.

I'm struggling to think of the last game, certainly a home game where any side has tried to play, it's an amalgamation of timewaste from kickoff, flat back 9 & boot over the top....I've said before if it wasn't City I'd not be watching our games I'm pretty sure there's nothing to entice a neutral.
Liverpool is the only non-CL team that doesn't play pack the bus against us.

In fairness, Leeds sorta came to play too. But these are the anomalies. The general rule is that the opposition defends deep and tries to play on the counter.

I can't blame them, it's been quite effective against us. Frankly, I find teams who don't do it to be dumb. Why reduce your chances of getting a result by 99%?

Big win against the foxes and they won't get it as wrong as Burnley, yet we're starting to gel again and will be too much for them. Think we'll net three or four. They may get one if Walker clatters somebody or Eddie goes walkabout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.