United (A) Post Match Thread

OGS set his Utd side up not to lose so the game was very tight.

I listened to the Sky commentary and it was a none-stop Red Nev barrage about City. He was trying to distract from his own club.

I just watched CFC deservedly beat CFC and CFC couldn't lay a glove on Everton but hardly any of criticism from the broadcaster for CFC.

Draws won’t win the league two draws 2 pts 1 win one loss .. 3 pts, when we were losing the odd game on the counter we were winning the rest with fast attacking football with lots of goals, great to watch, like many here don’t understand peps call for five subs, yet he doesn’t use any or else only one. I love the fact that we are tight at the back now, but where has the imagination in attack gone.. we seem too respectful of the top six this year, we used to let them worry about us, sometimes pep does overthink things rather than trust these players skills. Agree with comments about tax and Maurer, now very predictable... need subbing more often, and finally , foden.. please give him a run pep
Raz and mahrez

Funnily enough we missed the control Gundogan gives us in the mid today...WE usually are much stronger in keeping the ball but today it was erratic...

Love how Pep has raised fans expectation that much that he can’t go away to the scum to get a bore draw.
Cmon fella nobody can defend the tactics today . Utd were shocking and toothless but we were that scared of getting beat that we basically didn’t turn up .

We cannot afford to miss Chances like Mahrez, Gabby did and still expect to win away at united...These are going to bite us throughout the season until we have Aguero up there regularly.
We have had several seasons where we have steam rollered teams, games where we've not bothered about missed chances because we have had the games well and truly won by HT, games where we have enjoyed 70%+ possession and still made enough of the chances we created, and a few games where chances have been at a minimum, like today, but the finishing is second rate. Eez, football!

We have had several seasons where we have steam rollered teams, games where we've not bothered about missed chances because we have had the games well and truly won by HT, games where we have enjoyed 70%+ possession and still made enough of the chances we created, and a few games where chances have been at a minimum, like today, but the finishing is second rate. Eez, football!
I mean we dont have the attacking personnel to do that mate...We had a prime Silva/KDB/Fernandinho mid with Aguero in front and Sane too..They were simply too many threats opposite team had to deal with. Now we dont have that and we have to be clinincal in front of it to make up until atleast Torres and Foden steps up a level...For example Spurs had lesser chances vs arsenal than what we had today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.