Old songs

Can't get this out of my mind, to the tune of jingle bells....

Jingle bells
Stepney smells
Crerand's on the booze
Nobly Stiles has lost his teeth
United going to lose.
Brilliant. In the 70s it was jingle bells coppell smells Gordon Hills a queer. Don't go near the Stretford end they've all got gonorrhea.

Definatly not one to sing on Rainbow Laces day....
Any game v Watford, thousands on the Kippax chanting 'Elton John is a homosexual', just in case he didn't know..
Remember at a cup final in the mid eighties Elton Jon was on the pitch bring interviewed with his then wife Renata. He was saying what wonderful reception they'd had from the Evertonians, this was spoiled somewhat by thousands of Everton fans roaring out " your a puff , your a puff, your a PUFF "in the background. In these days of Canal St blues etc this may seem unbelievable to young fans but in those days it was not remarkable.

What old songs don’t we sing anymore cos they’re either not relevant or considered “offensive” by today’s standards and should we bring them back once we’re allowed back into grounds?
City's the team we're the best team in the land , playen at away games we re always in command ,"now and again ,, we may lose a point or to but we'll never do despair caus you can't beat the blues from the old sky blues when we come from Manchester big win tonight lads well done great night for the good people of Manchester

Last edited:
Remember at a cup final in the mid eighties Elton Jon was on the pitch bring interviewed with his then wife Renata. He was saying what wonderful reception they'd had from the Evertonians, this was spoiled somewhat by thousands of Everton fans roaring out " your a puff , your a puff, your a PUFF "in the background. In these days of Canal St blues etc this may seem unbelievable to young fans but in those days it was not remarkable.

Not that long ago 111 belted out ‘who’s the faggot in the pink ?’ Regularly

Me too I’m ashamed to admit

One of the cheekiest chants was Leeds singing " your just a town full of M****us at us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.