Arsenal (A) - QF | Pre-Match Thread | Team on Pg 31

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt the last time we went to Emirates in the League Cup 2011 when Aguero scored an incredible counterattack goal with Dzeko running half the field down the touch line?

Really not bothered about this I’m afraid. Play the kids we need to start picking up 3 points regularly in the league. I mean even the scum are ahead of us at the minute which is an outrage.

Really not bothered about this I’m afraid. Play the kids we need to start picking up 3 points regularly in the league. I mean even the scum are ahead of us at the minute which is an outrage.
No idea what is going on ... Scouse score 7 and now the Scum are 5-1 ahead ... and we can't score more than 1

Edit: 6-2 ahead now

Last edited:
No idea what is going on ... Scouse score 7 and now the Scum are 5-1 ahead ... and we can't score more than 1

Edit: 6-2 ahead now
We miss sitters. They finish their chances. Both dippers and rags. Hate to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.