Ederson
Walker
Stones
Gundogan
Torres
Nmecha
Aguero

Last edited:
Wasnt the last time we went to Emirates in the League Cup 2011 when Aguero scored an incredible counterattack goal with Dzeko running half the field down the touch line?
Adam Johnson laid it on a plate for Serge
gun__1322645729_chamakh_mancity.jpg

If we win all 4 of these, i think we can easily win the title on back of this run. Just need to stay on Liverpool's heels. They are not that consistent this season. They have put great performance like versus crystal palace, leicester, arsenal but always it was followed by a wank one where they dropped points. We need to be steady and consistent and Aguero's finishing will be key i think.

If we win all 4 of these, i think we can easily win the title on back of this run. Just need to stay on Liverpool's heels. They are not that consistent this season. They have put great performance like versus crystal palace, leicester, arsenal but always it was followed by a wank one where they dropped points. We need to be steady and consistent and Aguero's finishing will be key i think.
The thing is we can't afford to slip now, when we are already 8 points behind Liverpool(with a game in hand). If we win Newcastle, Everton and Chelsea it will be a major confidence booster for PL. But considering our lack of goals it will be a struggle. Only stones and dias can keep us in title race till we starting scoring again.

The thing is we can't afford to slip now, when we are already 8 points behind Liverpool(with a game in hand). If we win Newcastle, Everton and Chelsea it will be a major confidence booster for PL. But considering our lack of goals it will be a struggle. Only stones and dias can keep us in title race till we starting scoring again.
Yeah we need Aguero badly..Hopefully he comes firing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.