Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't think signing Messi and Haaland together is that farfetched.

We know the Messi deal is something of a side project, and that the club thinks he will largely pay his own way with brand exposure as commercial growth.

Haaland would be more run of the mill transfer business.

Theres also something to be said about haaland being attracted by playing with Messi and Messi seeing the club buying Haaland as a signal of intent to provide him with a world class team to play in.

We know the Messi deal is something of a side project, and that the club thinks he will largely pay his own way with brand exposure as commercial growth.

Theres also something to be said about haaland being attracted by playing with Messi and Messi seeing the club buying Haaland as a signal of intent to provide him with a world class team to play in.
1608731762462.png

I confidently predict we will be all over this but get pipped at the last minute by someone prepared to pay more.... it’s happened time and time again. We don’t do the biggest transfers... that said it’s not served us badly missing out on the biggest targets but some of our prudence has perhaps started to see a decline in the general standard of the squad.

Do you think it is far fetched for both transfers to happen in January?

I confidently predict we will be all over this but get pipped at the last minute by someone prepared to pay more.... it’s happened time and time again. We don’t do the biggest transfers... that said it’s not served us badly missing out on the biggest targets but some of our prudence has perhaps started to see a decline in the general standard of the squad.
I agree, the time to pull a rabbit out of the hat is when we are not desperate. Now is the time to just buy the best rabbit we can afford.

According that pinch of salt article,Chelsea have also entered the 'race'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.