Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it very difficult to believe that the lad isn't seriously considering us if we are keen on him. It actually wouldn't make any sense at all given Kun's age and his links to the club...

Considering City doesn't deal with Raiola, saying that I implied that is just dumb.

If you can read, I was asking about Raiola and Alf, I didn't even mention City. I am very skeptical as to whether we will even deal with them, especially if the money is tax fraudulent.
Do you seriously think a top agent commits fraud??
Any proof or just chatting shit or joking, just like other fans do saying City commit fraud without any evidence?
Why would you think a multi multi millionaire would risk prison by committing fraud? Makes no sense whatsoever

Players like Haaland aren't available very often. If you have a realistic opportunity to bring them to your club, you do everything you can to make it happen.

I can't image the club wouldn't be "in" on him, regardless of who his agent is, or what the transfer fee will be. If it doesn't happen than it doesn't happen, but they have to at least try.

I find it very difficult to believe that the lad isn't seriously considering us if we are keen on him. It actually wouldn't make any sense at all given Kun's age and his links to the club...
Ive said the same myself........the stars have aligned for his arrival,we are a marriage made in heaven,his throne awaits.

The king is (nearly) dead,long live the king!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.