Everton (A) | Game Postponed

Agree 100%

I think they came to the most sensible decision but to not consult Everton is a disgrace.

Nothing surprises me about the people governing football. Totally inept.
Why would they consult neverton when it was a decision made purely on medical grounds? I don’t get that at all

It doesn't need a statement like this showing Everton acting a bit 10 men and being all high and mighty. It sounds like they don't believe us and are looking beyond the real reason.
"...so the club can be clear on why this decision was taken".

WHAT????

Do they not realise that if we put a team out today some players could be positive or pass it on, its all about the protocol.

You ignorant fuckin morons.

Or maybe the fact that we are not privy to your clubs medical records, we have no idea how many players staff etc have it.

Maybe if the PL actually spoke to us today, they could have just said City have reported 5 first team players, 3 staff members and a youth player (for instance) have tested positive for Covid19, therefore we believe this is an outbreak at the club and its risks everyones safety, including Evertons players and staff, to play the game.

Your taking this as a dig against City, but its not as you dont report to us. Its more the fact that a game was called off without us knowing why.

The club have requested information they should already have, from the Premier League, for a match that was postponed at Goodison Park mere hours beforehand.

That is all. It isn't a slight on Man City.

I'm not sure why you are so angry or trying to be offensive?
Sorry did I miss the bits of the statement that said the health of players comes first, or that everton hope the sick players and staff were better soon? All I got from the statement was the inconvenience to the Everton staff and players, and the 2,000 fans, and a tone that questioned publicly why this was done. Fucking awful statement in my opinion

It's my understanding that in spite of the latest outbreak the premier league told us the game still had to go ahead. We then told them we feared for the health and safety of our players and officials, Everton's players and officials and everybody who would be involved in the game. The premier league, probably fearing being sued if they said it had to go ahead, reluctantly agreed to a postponement.

Right decision and the premier needs pausing for at least a month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.