Everton (A) | Game Postponed

I'm not a lawyer but I assume there's a legal precedent here too. Had the PL let this go ahead and it turns out after City's next tests that there's a full scale outbreak going on at the club, then the PL might have opened themselves up to serious litigation. Especially if it infected Everton.

That's why they called it off I heard. They said we had to play and we told the wankers it was a health and safety issue and that was our ace card. They just daren't risk it after that.

Moaning about having 4 hours, I drove to a home match against Sunderland that was called off for dangerous wind like 2 hours before.
I sat at the velodrome that evening watching pieces of the roof flying off and landing in the car park and I was still gutted when they said it was off.. the weather was fucking diabolical to be fair

My lad has just showed me tweets off some cock from arsenal tv who says arsenal should replace us in the semi.. I’m done !!

Imagine what these same people would be saying, if City didn't take it as seriously as they have. Then City played and beat Everton, but Everton started getting positive COVID tests in the next few days. "Throw them out of the league, irresponsible bla bla"

Wankers, the lot of them.

Not read the whole thread but apparently according to low life Stone there has been a precedent in the Carabao Cup where Orient forfeited there game against Spuds due to Covid , he has now started the thought process for next weeks semi-final , if we do not field a team against he Rags they are so desperate for silverware you can guarantee the Rags they will try the same thing.
Standard procedure for a 'istree club that plays in red , lives do not matter , win at all costs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.