COVID Watch

Football can wait IMO, three months to see a brighter country and a brighter world, the amount of pro footballers catching covid will surely lead to a high profile serious illness or death, heaven forbid.
at the end of the day they are mere mortals after all.

Football can wait IMO, three months to see a brighter country and a brighter world, the amount of pro footballers catching covid will surely lead to a high profile serious illness or death, heaven forbid.
at the end of the day they are mere mortals after all.
Unfortunately it looks like a high profile death will occur before positive action is taken.

Ludicrous to carry on playing football in the UK given the current spread of the virus in the community and now amongst the players and support staff.

Tell you what, if I was in charge of Chelsea, I'd say no way to playing city whilst they have players and staff testing positive for covid, absolute bonkers they should even consider putting their own players and staff at risk, mcfc should just close down for 10-14days, that's it
Saw on here Fat Frank was having a moan, I thought he was better than that.

Absolutely the correct decision to postpone last night and shut down the CFA. Incubation for this virus is said to be 2-14 days and if the theory re the hotel at Arsenal last week (you might question that decision) was where it started, then there are potentially more cases to come out unfortunately and contagious players on the pitch last night. Crazy all this anti City media shit storm.

Neville is more concerned about us being kicked out of the League Cup rather than than the welfare of players and staff should tell you everything about him. Incredible that he part owns a League club.

Cretin of a man

What do you expect? He’s been proved to be a failure as a manager, yet continues to spout his bile and shite after skulking back to Sly TV. Thinking he has the ‘credibility’.
Do one Ratboy, and take Spits at Kids with you.

We are not going to be the only team to have an outbreak, the situation is very difficult now and more teams will be forced to shutdown their training ground

If PL teams cannot work together and accept reality then the league should be put on hold. I cant even start to comprehend how some of the players are feeling about their families being subjected to this stress and virus itself!

The right thing to do is postpone all City games for 10 days until all goes back to normal. Other teams will face this for sure.

Was it 40,000+ cases and 500+ deaths yesterday? National winter lockdown coming and escalation of vaccination program if possible.
city will be the first of many more serious sporting Covid cases and fa/pfa need a plan. First step should be an immediate winter break
Absolutely right. I can’t believe that nobody in the media appears to be talking about this as an option. What about our political leaders ? They need to get heads from up their arses and take some action. We are all going into lockdown anyway, do it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.