COVID Watch

What a crock of shit, probably thought of by a 13 year old who still wanks into a tissue in his box room at his mums house.

If you’re falling head over heel for that, you’re a muppet.

Had a gander on Twitter....know nowts all pushing that one tweet.

Nothing to see here .....at the moment.

There was some fucker a couple of days who joined here and made reference to a party that he'd seen mentioned on a WhatsApp group he was in.

I asked him to stop hiding & which journo was he?

I can't find it now...maybe deleted by the mods?

Most food businesses where I live basically took the law into their own hands and did takeaway only. I don't eat out much anyway so it didn't affect me, except one time when I needed to use the toilet in the Turing Tap after a hospital appointment and ended up having lunch there. Which was weird. I've not been down the pub since March.

I don't think City should be fined points or Everton given 3. I'd rather Everton earned the points on the pitch than be given them by default.

I'm actually doing a vaccine trial at the moment and have to go for a test tomorrow cos I've got symptoms. Yay.
Good luck with your test, stay well mate!

I really don't understand why so many hang off the words of some complete randomer on twitter.

I heard raheem sterling had the vaccine for covid last February after trading it with a magic genie for his left foot but refused to share it with anybody. If you watch him closely you can clearly see his left leg is a prosphetic.
I'm tempted to Tweet that and see how many idiots believe it.

19 prem players attended a party, arranged by a city player, another flew in to join the event, 11 have since tested positive, not naming names but the shit is definitely gonna hit the fan. For one in particular and possibly the club.
If that is true, I would have no problem with having to forfeit the Everton match. It would be beyond ridiculous and surely they wouldn't be so stupid to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.