Pep's new approach

Beanhead

Dare I say that it looks a far more suitable approach for him to finally win what our owners ultimately want?

We look like a cultured European giant. Play like this deep into the competition and we would be a a nightmare against any side over two legs.

I honestly believe the hunger for CL glory has instigated this change in approach.. but it might just see us good in the PL too.

I’m excited about this season now. It seems fresh.

Last edited:
We're getting there.

Worth mentioning that in both title winning seasons we put in some fantastic performances against top 6 sides where we looked a cultured team.

We are as good defensively now as we were at our peak in 18/19. And in theory we should only improve. All we need to do is not drop a bollock or two.

As soon as we start taking our chances properly we’ll be fucking unstoppable

toss up between keeping Kev further forward and letting Jesus play with that width and an actually roaming Gundogan around him, rotating a false 9 into that hole seems to be causing a whole heap of problems for the opposition.

Dare I say that it looks a far more suitable approach for him to finally win what our owners ultimately want?

We look like a cultured European giant. Play like this deep into the competition and we would be a a nightmare against any side over two legs.

I honestly believe the hunger for CL glory has instigated this change in approach.. but it might just see us good in the PL too.

I’m excited about this season now. It seems fresh.
No, the whole footy season is a farce as was most of last season... Lets hope in the future we can get back to normal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.