COVID Watch

Cant call it off if Derby are having to play the kids in their tie v chorley what are the rules ? So why are villa not playing their kids...confused
They moved some of the U23s up the 1st team when some of the 1st teamers originally went down, since then they've had more cases so all of the 1st team plus the U23s they moved up have to isolate.

I don't know if that left enough U23s to play Chorley or not but they're including some U18s (possibly for tactical reasons, no U23s goalies or CBs for instance). They'll be in a separate bubble obviously.

It sounds like Derby may have been able to call it off but have said sod it, just get it out of the way.

It is not a good look for the club to sanction 4 of the ladies to travel to Dubai over xmas "for commercial purposes" whilst Manchester was under tier 3 restrictions. I think most would agree tier 3 is quite restrictive and not sure why a jolly was encouraged. Toss elitist attitude.

It is not a good look for the club to sanction 4 of the ladies to travel to Dubai over xmas "for commercial purposes" whilst Manchester was under tier 3 restrictions. I think most would agree tier 3 is quite restrictive and not sure why a jolly was encouraged. Toss elitist attitude.
Or there was a legitimate commercial reason for them to go over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.