Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ENGLAND HOSPITAL UPDATE LAST 24 HOURS

Patients up 116 to 29, 462. Ventilator up 46 to 2860.

If more than 21 ventilators are added tomorrow we will have more on them tomorrow than at the peak of the first wave in April.

REGIONS: Patients up or down /// Ventilators up or down in past 24 hrs.

EAST 4012 (down 1) /// 333 (up 24)

LONDON 7224 (down 53) /// 1020 (up 5) These two badly hit areas have had better last 24 hours

MIDLANDS 5136 (up 202) /// 433 (down 6) Big influx of patients here. The outbreak focus is moving north.

NE/YORKSHIRE 2917 (down 300) /// 208 (down 13) Yorkshire now easily coping the best of the North and Midlands

NORTH WEST 3332 (up 94) /// 285 (same as yesterday). Over 400 more than Yorkshire and highest ever in hospital and not far short of highest on ventilators confirms NW is the area in most escalating trouble right now. Patients up nearly 1000 (almost 50%) in a week and 102 ventilators (60%) in a week.

SOUTH EAST 5161 (up 87) /// 432 (up 11) Had less good day than the other two southern regions above.

SOUTH WEST 1680 (up 87) /// 129 (up 5) Possibly the worst day in the south as this is such a low population region and the numbers over the past week are pro rata very high. Patients up in a week by a third and ventilators up by 60%. Not dissimilar to the NW but with lower population and so numbers with Covid.

Last edited:
Supermarkets really need to get their shit together. No mask. No exception. No shop. They really do need to be taken to task over this.
As others have said, families wandering around doing fuck all. I was behind a young couple using a trolley each as a stroller for the kids. The kids were the only fucking thing in the trolleys.
This hands-off approach is doing no one any favours.
Don't even get me started on the reduced section. It's like a fucking bear pit in my local Morrisons.

I have no idea what more anybody can do but get enough food and provisions to last for a month and not leave the house. We have had lockdowns and restrictions in varying levels for almost a year now and nothings working.

Yes, the NHS should let Londoners die.

You seriously have a massive chip on your shoulder about London. It's really weird.

At no point have I said that. It's a comment on how the infrastructure is failing and about to fail people.

I just think London was treated as the golden goose and now it's come back to haunt everyone else who had no say. As the biggest population centre it should have always had the toughest restrictions. A new, NHS crippling variant has emerged from it and it's the costly mistake of the second wave. It will now cause unimaginable pain across the whole country.

Supermarkets really need to get their shit together. No mask. No exception. No shop. They really do need to be taken to task over this.
As others have said, families wandering around doing fuck all. I was behind a young couple using a trolley each as a stroller for the kids. The kids were the only fucking thing in the trolleys.
Don't even get me started on the reduced section. It's like a fucking bear pit in my local Morrisons.

This is annoying me. Also couples chatting when only one should be shopping, groups of teens in shops, kids grabbing everything and putting it back on shelves. They need to clamp down.

Totally agree, if you are exempt from wearing a mask, delivery slots should be garuanteed. No excuses then for non mask wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.