Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWANSEA

Cases 111 - down from 145

Total cases 14, 956

Pop score up 45 to 6055

Weekly Pop up 1 to 410

This is annoying me. Also couples chatting when only one should be shopping, groups of teens in shops, kids grabbing everything and putting it back on shelves. They need to clamp down.
I do my shopping at 9.30 pm, the supermarket shuts at 10pm, it usually pretty empty at that time, never see young kids at all.

Its called cost benefit analysis. It’s how health decisions are made. Many seem too immature to have these conversations mostly because they never have to have them (thankfully, not a job I would wish to have).

Other watch areas:

Birmingham sixth day with cases over 1000 at 1219. But Pop score up 'just' 107 to 5686 as this is the largest borough in the UK. Manchester with that many cases in a day would have a Pop rise of about 230. At 64, 919 Birmingham has by far the most cases across the pandemic in the UK. Only a handful are over 30,000.

Blackburn had another bad day adding 187 - not the highest recently though. Pop score up 125 to 8745. This is the highest Pop score in the UK by some way. Will be the first into the 9000 club in next week. That it has only had 13, 091 across the pandemic - lower than most boroughs in GM - shows how big 187 cases is in context. Akin to about 750 cases in Manchester.

Leicester is high at the moment too and they were in restrictions in June - even earlier than GM, Had 295 cases and Pop Score up similar numbers to Manchester today at 83.

Corby now Has some of the highest rates in the country with a really steep increase these last couple of weeks , it hasn’t helped with the local Iforce distribution centre busing a couple of hundred workers up from London to work here every week and putting them up in local hotels. Not surprisingly there has now been an outbreak of COVID there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.