Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Mate forgive me but I wouldn’t give that sort of advice. Maybe @SWP's back might.

As a mate over a pint I might causally mention that I think I can still see some value in Miners. Then make a joke about how Gordon Gekko tells me “Blue moon loves copper”. Although I’d remind Gekko of the many headwinds to economic stimulus
Ha I’m not going near that with a barge pole mate!

No one “invests” for 12 months any more than they “invest” on black at roulette table.

bitcoin bombed 20%+ so far today, but more importantly, my recovering life changing investment in litecoin has bombed 29%, oh well, you lose some, and you lose some more

bitcoin bombed 20%+ so far today, but more importantly, my recovering life changing investment in litecoin has bombed 29%, oh well, you lose some, and you lose some more
That's the beauty of Crypto, you might lose some days but you'll always have something to have another go at it unlike betting where a losing bet will take the lot.

Seems to be coming back now but I wouldn't be surprised to see further drops over the next few days, I'm hoping so anyhow as I've now sold my bag and want to buy back in cheaper.
If not and it continues to rise I'll buy back in anyhow and take the daily increase and trade my way back up once it settles.

Either way I'm leaving things be for a couple of days because a usual Bitcoin correction could easily be -30% so there is still someway to go if that happens.

looking at the 6hr ema we are still on a downward trend.

That's the beauty of Crypto, you might lose some days but you'll always have something to have another go at it unlike betting where a losing bet will take the lot.

Seems to be coming back now but I wouldn't be surprised to see further drops over the next few days, I'm hoping so anyhow as I've now sold my bag and want to buy back in cheaper.
If not and it continues to rise I'll buy back in anyhow and take the daily increase and trade my way back up once it settles.

Either way I'm leaving things be for a couple of days because a usual Bitcoin correction could easily be -30% so there is still someway to go if that happens.

looking at the 6hr ema we are still on a downward trend.
The 20 day SMA is around $31k, It got down there today but bounced off it. It's done that off the daily 20 SMA a few times now. I'd set my highest buy order around the 20 day SMA, and it triggered today.

That run wasn't sustainable, and the correction is healthy if we're going to get to $100k. Good luck getting back in. Don't wait too long!

That’s disgraceful and if Bitcoin can’t help him access his money the regulators should issue an unprecedented fine.

It’s nothing to do with Bitcoin mate, they’re helpless. It’s like blaming the Bank of England if you can’t get into your own safe.
I'm reading his comment as a sardonic swipe at the complete lack of any regulation or any recourse wrt Bitcoin.

I stand by my comments earlier in thread that it is a speculative bubble based on the 'bigger fool' principle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.