Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many blues I gave up watching $ly Sports News years ago.

No doubt it will have been wall to wall United top of the table today.

Talk S*te is no different.

Add BBC United, the papers, etc, and the Rags have got the football media in this country wrapped up.

City will never win that battle, hence why they've given up trying, bar the odd occasion when they issue a statement.

Soooo, and apologies for responding to my own post.
I got a notification from The Athletic after a comment to the article about the fake job for the Brazilian and I basically said I’d had enough of the Athletic. The notification said “Are you alright petal?” and came, I’m certain, from one of the authors of the article. Being a notification, it’s gone, but fuck me, getting trolled by the employees of a website I pay to access (for the next week). Getting trolled by them. Wtaf?

Every city fan should just cancel if any left & just not respond to any tweets from them, it’s clear retaliatory for schooling them & the bait they’ve used is the shittest article ever, they keep outdoing themselves here.

Keep winning City & let’s all concentrate on that, I’m actually enjoying being ignored whilst breathing down their necks.

A lot of the #TopReds flapping their gums today seem to have never heard of Louis Edwards and World in Action...
Interesting interview here from last summer with the acclaimed film director Paul Greengrass, who was behind the Granada TV investigation.
Turns out Edwards was not only bribing the families of young players and supplying rotten meat to the poorest children in Manchester and Cheshire, he was also cynically ripping off the families of Munich disaster victims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.