Making the most of Sunday! What you doing?

Could you imagine hating rain and living on this island? I’d have to emigrate if I didn’t love the rain. It’s a huge part of our culture!

I like walking, running, and especially like cycling in the rain. It’s like a tiny people doing a million inspirational drum rolls on your skin to motivate you whilst peddling away.

There’d be no life on Earth without rain!

I also like the cold. Loved that icy foggy freezing morning we had today. I had to be in work for 07:30 but got up and 05:30 and went for a walk to wake up. Then after a shower, I got all my Winter clobber on (best bit about the cold weather, long johns/thick socks/vest/hat/scarf/gloves... love it!)
I also love walking and running in the rain.doesnt bother me at all.After years of playing sunday morning footy in all weathers and a life long interest in Natural History ..the Great Wet Outdoors is ..as you say ,a huge part of my culture.
Cold weather..no problem early .Xmas day morning i went for a run on a local golf course.freezing cold ,icy underfoot..absolutely loved the windy cold air.gave me a right natural buzz.
Not many other folk about at 8am ...but those that were..dog walkers etc,all stopped in their tracks..,as i did....as a Squadron of Geese flew North East above us..a majestic sight on Xmas day morning...probably heading for a secret, Goose Festive rave up somewhere...Gotta love Nature.in any weather.

Roll out of bed, have a brew and walk mutt.
Bit of brekky then nip to work for half hour
Little walk with wife
Dinner
Beer, tunes and footy, maybe a bit if snooker

Woke up 6am. Had a bit of brekkie then jumped on the train to town in in scruffy clobber stinking like a damp dog with my damp dog 'lucky' who has a few fleas, mange and a bit of distemper. It's more aesthetically convincing when we're sat on out arse bones staring at the floor, strategically placed near Pic station with only a tattered maccie D cup in hand. Not a bad mornings work so far, must be approaching 80 quid. I better fuck off now as it looks like a real down n' out is getting angry I'm on his patch. Ah well, can't complain so far.

I'm off to MR Benn's changing room now, see if I can come out as a city slicker in a posh silk suit. May pop to Wilmslow and find a nice quaint bistro bar and do a bit of e-commerce with my earnings whilst keeping an eye open for a Cheshire cheese grin milf to seduce...

Up early tidy my car
Half an hour doing keep ups with my lad in the garden
Make breakfast
3 mile local walk on my own
Home and practice guitar
Make shepherds pie
Netflix all night / finish off the serpent
Read for a bit
Bed!
Netflix all night / finish off the serpent.

Not sure if that is the same thing or if my mind is just in the gutter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.