Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly believe we should not go for Messi. It will be a mistake and will destabilise our team and especially KDB.

We need to work with the players we have. Messi demands a high salary and I don't want this to affect our contract talks with KDB or any other player we have.

We should end this interest if there was any in the beginning

I truly believe we should not go for Messi. It will be a mistake and will destabilise our team and especially KDB.

We need to work with the players we have. Messi demands a high salary and I don't want this to affect our contract talks with KDB or any other player we have.

We should end this interest if there was any in the beginning
It'd be a 21st century version of the Denis Law signing- Just as we are beginning to fire on all cylinders

He just wanted to.add a red card.to.his barca bucket list. Thats why he waited till the 122nd minute.

In all fairness, it is made out worse than it is. It wasnt like it was pre planned, a collision at pace that he took a bit too far. Can't do that obviously but it was a momentary reaction of frustration. I'd be surprised if it is a 4 match ban. Wouldn't be surprised if they just go with the standard 2.

Messi is going to be frustrated by the red as much as the loss. Top it off with a 3-4 match ban. They could have won had they spent 5 million on Eric Garcia, but hey Eric Garcia on a free is the biggest achievement for mankind since man landed on the moon.
I can't believe Barcelona are going to pretend it's some sort of coup to manage to get our 5th choice left back away from us.

One of those things where I'll be like a kid on Christmas day if we sign him but, on the flip side, I will honestly not be arsed in the slightest if he doesn't come.

Looking at what's happened there over the last couple of years, I think it's fair to say he needs us more than we need him. And if he wants to finish his career there then fair play to him.

Have we left ourselves in a counter transfer attack from Barcelona?

Getting Serg on a free from us, while keeping Messi, if he does decide to stay?

Serg get’s to play with Messi at Barcelona, and get’s to live in Barcelona, and in Spain, the country, the lifestyle, and the climate his misses and loves.

Am I worried slightly, yes I am.

Worried why? If Aguero goes we buy a long term replacement, I mean we've done ok without him we'll be even better with the fit striker that replaces him.

I love Aguero but he's coming to an end sadly :(

Have we left ourselves in a counter transfer attack from Barcelona?

Getting Serg on a free from us, while keeping Messi, if he does decide to stay?

Serg get’s to play with Messi at Barcelona, and get’s to live in Barcelona, and in Spain, the country, the lifestyle, and the climate his misses and loves.

Am I worried slightly, yes I am.

Messi doesn't care about playing with Sergio as much as is made out. In 2014 he asked Barcelona to sign him, and when we said no, they just moved on to Suarez and Messi had no problems with it at all, he got the world class striker he wanted.

He's got loads of friends in Barcelona if he wanted to be surrounded by friends. If he comes here it's because he thinks Pep can win him trophies.

Playing with Sergio is just a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.