Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just wanted to.add a red card.to.his barca bucket list. Thats why he waited till the 122nd minute.

In all fairness, it is made out worse than it is. It wasnt like it was pre planned, a collision at pace that he took a bit too far. Can't do that obviously but it was a momentary reaction of frustration. I'd be surprised if it is a 4 match ban. Wouldn't be surprised if they just go with the standard 2.
Personally I don't think it's a red card from the clip I saw, it seemed to me a player ran across him and he just tried to free himself, this sort of thing and worse happens all the time prior to corners.

Personally I don't think it's a red card from the clip I saw, it seemed to me a player ran across him and he just tried to free himself, this sort of thing and worse happens all the time prior to corners.

Would never have been given against Fellaini thats for damn sure.

I know what you mean, it is one of those grapples to race across a player deliberately blocking your way. But the arm definitely does swing 'there is movement'. A red card, but i doubt it can be argued as violent conduct.

Meanwhile, same match & referee/VAR crew and nada for this

Messi doesn't care about playing with Sergio as much as is made out. In 2014 he asked Barcelona to sign him, and when we said no, they just moved on to Suarez and Messi had no problems with it at all, he got the world class striker he wanted.

He's got loads of friends in Barcelona if he wanted to be surrounded by friends. If he comes here it's because he thinks Pep can win him trophies.

Playing with Sergio is just a bonus.

Actually think he'd much rather play with Neymar than he would Sergio. Played with Serge all his career with the national team and its not really a tree pulling up partnership and Messi is savvy enough to notice it. He demands what best makes him win.

Played like he couldnt be arsed..so he is either unable to cut the mustard or just pissed off..of course the ground will be full if he joins us, just so people can say I saw Messi play for City... is he upto it,who loses their spot in the current team,who else could we buy sensibly that is younger and could develop in the team ??..on balance not for me. He does not look a happy man at all.

Him coming was all about timing. That time was last summer.
I don't think it will happen, or happen how we want it to.

Even on a free, he will cost a lot of money. But the exposure and advertising revenues would climb, even after he has left us.

I find myself happy if he comes, happy if he doesn't...

It's a red card, he lashes out at him, but it's a red card created by the bad refereeing. They allowed Bilbao to get away with murder, constantly fouling and obstructing Messi and eventually players take it into their own hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.