What pub are you most looking forward to visiting when the world is back to normal?

The kenny cheadle hulme

as an aside, my dad bumped into the owner of the church inn, cheadle hulme, yesterday. He was told by the brewery (Robbies) that worse case scenario is pubs wont open til Xmas. Told him ill have jumped off the seven arches by that point!

i keep dreaming about being in a pub. Last one was driving through stafford countryside and saw a pub open that was outside of all lock downs. I could just go in and have a pint, no scotch egg or anything!!

my local in Blackley....and my locals in town...Sat afternoons..Mr Thomas Chop house...miller & Carter steak..cocktail in the grand pacific...jukebox in The Castle.

Two favourites.
The Craven Arms in Appletreewick. Sung its praise here before. Good beer, good food, lovely old building, lit by gas, roaring fires. Get there, not far from Ilkley or Grassington.
The Woolly Sheep in Skipton. Brilliant snug with open fire, armchairs.
Decent beer, tho' not the widest choice, good food.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.