What pub are you most looking forward to visiting when the world is back to normal?

The RSL club in North Ryde Sydney. It will mean I am visiting my grandson for the first time. He is currently 6 months old. One trip already cancelled, I am desperate to see him but they are talking about keeping the border closed throughout 2021.

The RSL club in North Ryde Sydney. It will mean I am visiting my grandson for the first time. He is currently 6 months old. One trip already cancelled, I am desperate to see him but they are talking about keeping the border closed throughout 2021.
Look on the bright side you’ll qualify for free bus travel to the airport by the time you can go:)

I can only think of a handful of times where I've seen away fans milling about the NQ you know. Think most that come in to Piccadilly tend to go to that angin Weatherspoons or the Yates' on Portland Street. I've got a mate who's a Chelsea fan from Stoke who works on Brewer Street, so he's well versed in the bars and I know he takes his mates to The Millstone of all places.
Have you tried Second City on Blossom Street ?

Is that new or just a new name?
My memory is going but l remember one on the main road, one in the side road opposite rarely visited where we went for the pub quiz. The Greyhound? Then there was a new build called the Moorings l think.
'Tyrone' from Coronation Street used to go in the latter two on the fruit machines avoiding human contact. Sometimes wore a rag shirt so it was perhaps more a case of humans avoiding him.
I did like the Top Chippy, not had chips for a longer time than a pint.
Yes it’s relatively new. About a year old. It replaced what was the greyhound and is now a trendy cocktail/gin bar and resteraunt but also great bar area and good selection of beers/ale on draught.

I’ve lived in Boothstown now for 7 years and am yet to try a Top Chippy despite the overwhelmingly good recommendations. Must try it !

Yes it’s relatively new. About a year old. It replaced what was the greyhound and is now a trendy cocktail/gin bar and resteraunt but also great bar area and good selection of beers/ale on draught.

I’ve lived in Boothstown now for 7 years and am yet to try a Top Chippy despite the overwhelmingly good recommendations. Must try it !
You've probably bumped into my daft mates that live in Masons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.