What pub are you most looking forward to visiting when the world is back to normal?

Not a pub as such & perhaps a tad pricey fare, but the Mackie Mayor always has a good buzz (as does the refuge....although the queue for drinks put me off going back there...).

Not so much a certain pub. I'm just thoroughly looking forward to going on a crawl around Urmston on a lovely sunny day in Spring again, out at midday, have some dinner and tea somewhere and get nicely wankered with my missus.

Townley, because that will mean I’ll be on the way to watch the boys once again!
Yeah Townley means footie.

Otherwise I don't really have a favourite or regular pub these days tend to wander when out but, probably go in a local Hunt Ln Tavern and Crown & Anchor in town for the quiz night the most.

Was hoping for a final pint of Hydes in the Jolly Angler before it closed for good, but I think that boat has sailed.

Cask Ancoats will do fine.
a9dfa3f2fa73c8123cf8a34e88bd087a.jpg

The Railway in Hale, or Costello's in Goose Green, Altrincham. I'm assuming it will be summer before it happens though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.