Villa (H) Post Match Thread

When was the last time we conceded ?
really good win tonight but we made it difficult by spurning chance after chance. Can you imagine if we sign a top quality striker we will destroy the league. I do think sterling needs to really up his game as atm. He shouldn’t be in the team because his form is shit to be honest .

Really good performance again, deserved 3 points based on the performance and number of good chances.

Fuck Villa, who despite a pretty impressive performance from them got what shithouses deserve, fuck all.

Outstanding from Foden who is coming along like an express train at the moment. Good performances all over the pitch tonight, Cancelo, Bernardo, Gundog, Kev and Rodri. Defence doing what they do but with a couple of testing moments.

Piss boiling in the studio, gutted that they are having to back down cos by the rules he wasn’t off side.

Peter the Prick Puss making an even bigger **** of himself than usual.

Fuck BT, Fuck big Jake, Wio, Savage and especially fuck McManamanaman. Wankers one and all.

Gut wrenching result for the rest, get it right up you!!!

Good chance for a rest of key players this weekend and hopefully none of the injuries are too serious.

Come on Blue Boys!!!!!

Wish i could Bottle their salty Tears in the BT Studio.

They know the rules of the game.

Or they should do, with their respective teams averaging 2,3,penalties every game.

The Penalty was a nailed on Penalty,Hand up in unatural postion level with his Head in the Box.

Not according to Mc Pointy,Although realising he sounded like a prick,walked the comment back a bit later.

Mings played the Ball,therfore no Offside Call, Camel Gob "Its a terrible decision ".

These fuckers are unreal.

Back to the game.

Thoroughly deserved win i thought against a tough oponent.

Was a moment where i thought,we know how this is going to end.Thank fuck it didnt.

They’ve moved on to the next game already haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.