Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Good entertaining game (once I knew we were winning it), Villa defended with a lot of luck for me, but looked dangerous on the break. I thought the back 4 were all good, the midfield too, but we seemed to lack ideas up front, with lots of half chances, but not many clear cut ones, given the number of attempts we had. We seem to be going on one of those runs again, but these clean sheets are the basis for it.

The one thing that struck me with the first goal was the players were convinced in their celebrations that it was gonna stand, whereas I didn’t celebrate at all as thought it was a mile offside

They know the laws. I, Rio Ferdinand, peter walton and thousands of united and Liverpool fans on twitter do not it seems

Most of the press saying Kev has aggravated his ankle injury that kept in some doubt for this match.

Don't want any injuries but would prefer a knock on his ankle as opposed to doing his hamstring as some thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.