Villa (H) Post Match Thread

They're an unlikeable team but are much better than last season so hopefully will take points off those around us. We will just keep grinding the results out now. There's enough winners in that team to take us all the way imo

I don't think they're that unlikeable, just a bit featureless.
You're right though - they're an awkward mob to play.

I definitely thought "It's going to be one of those nights". We kept going we kept plugging away, We showed we can still create chances and win games without KDB on the pitch.
I think we rode our luck on a few occasions getting done on the break but that toe to the ball from Ruben to stop Ramsey tapping it in was incredible. Fabuouls togetherness at the back including Eddie who is showing his best form back too.
Gundogan again dictating a game of football he was outstanding along with Phil Foden who gave Matty Cash a horrible night.
That game tonight was one that I was really wary of but we came through it and fully deserved 3 points. Well done blues.

Clean sheet against a team that scores alot of goals, nice.

Scored 2 goals as well, yes could have easily scored more, but atleast we created alot of chances unlike in some other games where we didn't create as much. Some of those finishes were also just unlucky, like cm's off. Sometimes your just unlucky in those finishes.

Even with the lack of luck, we still won 2-0, that tells me we are looking like fucking champions again.

I'm pumped with that. Yes, some individual performances not great, but I'd rather focus on the big picture right now.

Important win, kind of games that define the champion. Hope it is nothing serious for Walker and KDB.
That clearance from Ruben was something else and I have to say that Foden is an amazing talent, keeps being underrated by the media in general. Him and bernardo were the better up front today imo. Still feel like you miss kun in this games, jesus is not enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.