Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
even more amazing fact it was Moss
IronLungJonny seems to have his head round the penalty law these days. i remember a game v Norwich where we got two pens, one of which ne'er touched a Norwich hand or arm, although I think it was the nod from the lino who persuaded him. But last night how anyone, considering the way the law on handball has been written, recycled, spewed out, chewed over by ex-pro know-nowt pundits could still claim that it wasn't handball, bemuses me no end. No doubt Smith would be of the same opinion had it been Ruben's hand that smacked the ball, and I am certain he would have been sent off by Jonny for labouring the point on our behalf that it was a 'ridiculous' penalty!

I'm so upset by the outrage from the football community that I've crossed the goal off on my excel spread sheet of results, it's just 1-0 now.
A red top newspaper did exactly the same by removing a goal from our win, because Raheem fell over accidentally in the Chumps and we were then awarded a pen, such was their and the nation's fury.

all these ex players earning a living in the press/media but proving to their bosses that they dont understand football. Only in the football world could you be so open about not understanding your job and not get the sack. Unbelievable Geoff !

they should be praising Moss for knowing the rules and not making a huge cock up by disallowing

What the fuck is Gallagher going on about on sky sports, unpalatable ???? Then he adds it's a loophole. No it's a rule!!! Agbonlahor and even Beckford saying it's sneaky, Villa robbed, what are they smoking??? Rodri was caught upfield, he wasn't standing there just waiting to sneak up and pinch the ball. Fucking hell if it wasn't us who benefitted this discussion wouldn't even be being discussed.
To be fair to Gallagher he said in the laws of the game it's a goal, but morally it was wrong. So in future we just make sure any goals we score are within the rules, moral and not unpalatable to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.